Pension based funding offers business owners the option to invest a portion of their pension in their own business
Pension based funding
The only form of funding where the interest paid on the finance provided is paid back to your pension
Pension based funding is a form of funding where the interest paid on the finance, is paid back to your pension. This specialist funding offers business owners flexibility and the option to invest a portion of their pension in their own business.
As a business owner you may have accumulated funds in a variety of pensions throughout your working life. This could be through an occupational pension or some form of private scheme. Whatever the source of these funds, you may be unaware that these funds can help finance your business now.
Pension based funding can provide valuable finance to business owners throughout the UK and across all sectors of the economy.
• A safe pair of hands - fully compliant and regulated by the FCA
• Growth and income into the pension remain tax free
• Our specialist provider is a leader in the field, having worked with SMEs for more than 30 years
• No need for personal guarantees or charges over domestic property
• Tried and tested – our specialist provider has helped more than 2,500 clients invest £250 million in their businesses
To see if Pension based funding is suitable for you and your business, please either complete the form below or call us on 01572 729 729. We will pass your details to our specialist provider who will be able to assess your suitability and show you the benefits of this unique financing option.